The Kurento development team is formed under the CodeURJC Research Group, which belongs to the spanish Rey Juan Carlos University, located in Madrid. This team is financed by the University and by Naeva Tec.
- Micael Gallego is the current lead of the Kurento project. He is involved mainly in the development of the Kurento Java client, Java tutorials, testing infrastructure and Kurento Module Creator.
- Boni García is involved in testing infrastructure and also in writing tutorials and documentation.
- Juan Navarro is our Kurento Media Server guy. He loves working close to the metal with C/C++ and GStreamer.
- Fede Díaz is our DevOps, helping the project with CI infrastructure, performance testing, and so on.
- Patxi Gortázar is the original DevOps of Kurento platform and he’s still working across several areas of the project.